Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My best friend, May 2006.

My moms say it is Thanksgiving and there is a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful they are patient with me, even when I pee on things or ask to go out 40 times a day.

I am thankful that they take me for walks and to the v-e-t when I am feeling punky.

I am thankful that I have clean water, good quality kibble and lots of bottles to play with.

I am thankful they are teaching me what is right and wrong, even though it is confusing.

I am thankful that Buster lives a few doors up and I can visit him and his people are patient.

I am thankful that Phracey is my sister and that I can visit her.

I am thankful that you read my blog.

smooches,

e.dd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ernest! You really are so very sweet.

Mom said yoy were coming to visit me in a few weeks. We will have lots of fun. Maybe we will even have snow!

LOVE

Phracey