Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Like Somali pirates, I have taken over this blog. If I don't dictate to nmom, nothing will get done around here. She's really really lazy.

The rain has created a level of ennui around here. I have even given up my morning walks to do
more of this


Bleh

and some of this
monday morning with ernest


and a lot of this because sometimes I feel like all of their waking hours are not spent entertaining me.


Friday with Ernest
I am looking forward to thanksgiving and my turkey consomme served with a side of egg noodles and vegetables, hold the green beans.

ernest basset esq.
please do not disturb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Bro! You could always come to the 509. We have no rain right now. There is a new game here that you will love. It is called knock S.Mom over. She is getting much better at playing.
Kive

Phracey

Tina. said...

WE arf so gwad to heaw you back! We arf looking fowawd to some tasty noms hewe as well! Happy Thanksgiving Eawnest, Fwom two of yous biggest fans, HoneyDew and Sampson.

Joe Stains said...

Dang dude, you need to whip those Moms into shape, they are totally slacking! we miss you!

wally said...

Poor Ernest. I know how you feel. Your T-giving dinner sounds delicious, though. Enjoy your consomme, bud.

wally t.

Exotic Pet Insurance said...

I realy like earnest I think he wants to go outside for fun.