Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It is still raining. I hate the rain. I hate the fact that the moms cannot modify the weather to make it stop raining.

This evening, in order to amuse me, they took me to the Village to go shopping and then force me to wait in the car while they ate dinner.

I had a bit of self serve at Mud Bay.

faster!

followed by a bit of a scolding.

Frankly, I am a fan of the little black biscuits.

self service

Tmom reminded me that this was not a weigh before and after eating kind of place.

The rain looks like its going to continue. I am working on my express ablutions and pitiful looks out the window in hopes of one day seeing my shadow again.

over and out,
ernest puppy

3 comments:

wally said...

Ernest,

Way to go, bud! I think buffets are the best.

I've missed your blogging and your luscious nose.

wally t.

Scout and Freyja said...

Wishing you and yours the most blessed of days as we break bread with friends and family or spend our time as a volunteer with any one of the numerous charities in need of our time and talents.

Peace, plenty, prosperity - my wish for the United States of America.

Joe Stains said...

woah, looks like a buffet to me, I think you did the right thing!! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!