Thursday, April 01, 2010

If it was 1962

Nmom is having a blast using this new iphone application that lets her pretend that her technological tether is a old fashioned film camera. Yeah, I have been over exposed and underexposed depending on the settings she chooses. I want some royalties and that phone away from my lovely mug.

Nmom likes to send these pictures to my Mama S at Rancho Oxboro. I hope Mama S shows them to my sissy, Phrace to remind her of my presence in my absence.

The latest message back from Oxborians harkens back to 1962.
Wow!

If it was 1962 I could not drive.

Wait.

I can not drive now. (she broke her arm - ernest)

Do I have to join the protests again?

We did have the great chants!

Could we have Humphrey and McCarthy back?

Would Chicago get Mayor Daly back?

Oops.

Chicago has Mayor Daly back.

Do I have to worry about the next Ice Age?

Will we have better living through chemistry?

Will I be able to get an advanced degree even if there is a man wanting that slot in school?

What cigarette was recommended by nine out of ten doctors?

Will the snow turn black again?

Will big hair come back?

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

mama s

My mom will feature more of these pictures in my next post, which I hope will not be in 2020.

ernest back to the future but loving the past

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

Love the effect on your handsome visage. Wait, I think that sounds like 1862.