Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i was once this small

My most favorite lap in the world came back a while ago.

I'm currently occupying it as best I can, but I'm a lot bigger now.

I have discovered beef jerky. Why did the keep it from for the last 27 months? I love it and will do almost anything to get some, including sit really still in case some was to jump out of your hand and into my mouth.

Other than that, the weather is suitable for indoor roaching. Hopefully it will improve by the weekend, I have many walks to go on.

ernest jerk me not

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww, you look so happy and content, Ernest! Plan on spending the day right where you are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ben & Darling said...

nothing is as comfy as the lap WITH beef jerky.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Sophie Brador said...

Ernest, That beef jerky habit sounds like it might get the better of you. Don't eat too much. You have to try to stay skinny so you can fit in that lap for a long time. If you get fat, that mom's legs will go numb and she might not like that so much.

xo
SB
The Advice Dog

Joe Stains said...

omdog beef jerky might be the most perfect food ever. ok tied with bacon probably but I LOVE IT! I am glad your lap is back!

wally said...

P.S. Ernest, did you see the article in the NYT yesterday about how social scientists are studying same-sex relationships because they are more equal and tend to have better so if the Obamas are in an equal partnership--maybe they are IN a gay marriage! Ha!

wally said...

Ernest--

My baby brudder appears to have fallen in love with our sissy. Sophie suggested you might be of some help in this area.

wally.

Mony said...

E., this true confession about the love of beef jerky confirms your maleness to your biggest fan from The South, USA.

River said...

I stopped by to say hello. I live with lots of beagles siblings but we've had a few foster bassets to play with and my mom loved them. Beef jerky, aroooo!

love & wags,
River