Wednesday, June 18, 2008

After hearing his sissy was not coming to Seattle

Since early May I have been waking nmom at 5:30 am to go on my walk. She is not that amused, but plays along. She muttered something about work, early, productivity (not my poops), home, garden, dinner and then decided it was ok to start her work day at 7:00 am.

This morning TH mom got up with me and we curled up on the futon and I managed to stay asleep until 6:45 am.

I heart her so much that I curled up with her again after my walk and breakfast.

Currently the moms are working on a model that predicts what conditions will create the perfect flat basseting opportunity. Many factors come into play, so we are applying for NSF funding. Would anybody else like to submit feedback and perhaps act as co-collaborators?

ernest tugging the covers as we speak

4 comments:

Mony said...

in these times of economic uncertainty, it's important to remember, E., that it takes a village to raise a basset

Joe Stains said...

Sounds like you have your Moms very well trained. My Mom needs additional training to be as cool as yours.

Sophie Brador said...

I am interested in colloborating and may be able to secure a SSHRC from our feds for a side study of the social construction of the flat basset in North American cultural practice. Now I just need to convince my mom that we need a basset.

xo
SB

wally said...

We wake early as well in part so my ma ape can walk the three of us with minimal outside observers to point and laugh. She is not productive.

I would be glad to participate in your study. I have been known to flat basset. Or I could get a basset. I'm feeling self-conscious around all these leggy folks.

wally