Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It is hot. Too hot. I showed you a picture of me thermoregulating, but you weren't all that impressed as no one exclaimed at my modesty, sense of balance and propriety in light of the impropriety of such a pose.

Believe me, for a black basset hound who is from a temperate clime, this sucks. I think I now know why there are fewer Bedouin bassets than Mitteleuropean ones.

Today my best Dianne, the dog walker came to walk me and while nmom was off smelling a baby and feeding it, my best Aunt Peggy came by to walk me. I am working on a plan to keep Aunt Peggy here. It involves hiding her suitcase and her sunglasses. I wonder if it will work....

My best mailman, Steve, left me a biscuit, like any regular day, but it dropped down to the ground before anyone noticed it was not destined for my stomach. I scared nmom right now by going outside in the dark, jumping into a very nice specimen hellebore and finding and munching down on the aforementioned biscuit.
A treat for ernest

See, if I follow my keen schnoz, I will find the foodables.

Speaking of which, if you feed me sunflower seeds, I will not digest them and there will be sunflowers all over the place. It is the way of nature.

I haven't heard from tmom today. I am afraid that her weather sucks and she's in hiding somewhere. If she is, I hope she has hunkered down with some crackers and a good book.

Yup, her weather sucks, but not as bad as it could be.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

.TONIGHT...E WIND 15 KT. SEAS 3 FT. RAIN.
.WED...E WIND 15 KT. SEAS 3 FT.
.WED NIGHT...E WIND 20 KT INCREASING TO 30 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS

keep cool tmom, we're not able to.
6 FT. RAIN.
.THU...E WIND 25 KT. SEAS 5 FT.
.THU NIGHT THROUGH FRI...SE WIND 15 KT. SEAS 3 FT.
.SAT THROUGH SUN...VARIABLE WIND 10 KT. SEAS 3 FT.

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

sorry it is so hot buddy, I definitely sympathize with you.