Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Speckled belly.


Today I spent most of the day growing and teething. Taller mom noticed that I have real teeth now. I get to bring stick into the house and onto the carpet and get to chew as much as I want. I like that. Poor uncle David, he'll be busy tomorrow.

Last night, Taller mom took me to my aunt B's and uncle MZ's house for a run around the yard. They like to run around with me and I love playing chase with them. They also have lots of strawberries that one day Aunt B will share with me.

I can even take them in a tart, you know?

It was hot today so I did flat basset and cute basset and rolling basset on my afternoon walks at the place of their employ.

I do it just to show off my speckled belly.

I wonder how my sister is doing?

N.mom and I are going on a ride on Sunday to see a tall dog. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

e.dd

No comments: