Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its Non Denominational Generic End of the year wishes via the conventional
methods time around here.
really not very happy with this
My nmom assures me that she will get my card designed and sent off to be sent out
in time for the postage rates to go up and before I run back to the 509 to teach Spot how
to less of a sissy.

So, if you are interested in receiving a limited edition ernest the puppy NDGETYW missive via stage coach, please send me an email message with that stage coach findable address via the internet tubes.

ernestpuppy AT GMAIL dot communist.

xo,

ernest

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

I like that pic of you! I want a card! WOOHOO!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

wally said...

Ernest, I cannot begin to tell you how marvelous you look in spite of the indignity of the felt antlers.

wally t.