Tuesday, May 25, 2010

photo.jpg
Hmm. What can I say about today?

I have managed to get nmom to sleep with me. It is really easy. First you go to bed, then you get up and get a drink, a few minutes later after you have made sufficient amount of noise slurping and clicking (toenail dremeling time!), you whine at the bottom of the stairs. Sometimes whining is overkill, you can just pace around and that should do it. It really helps if they only have area rugs and they are thin. Plush rugs are killer on making clicking noises.

Then she gets up to see what I want. Usually it is because my quilt has gotten away from me. I need her to put it back up on the couch or futon so that I do not freeze under sub arctic conditions of 63 degrees.

By this time, she has given up all hope and hops on the futon with me and we sleep throughout the rest of the night.

On occasion, I have been known to get overheated and must leave the bed to cool off. I then make heavy weather about losing my whole futon and grump my way back up on the couch.

I'm not sure why I let her sleep with me, she certainly cramps my style.

Tmom! Nmom got Uncle Guy to walk me! I love that. Can I move in with them?

ernest duvet dog, at your service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude -

We velcro everything down out here. NM is going to do that to your quilt so it cannot fall off of the futon. Then she is going to velcro you to the quilt.

Just saying.

TCV