Wednesday, May 26, 2010

because life is too short not to play squeaky
T mom always says life is too short to not squeak with your dog.

Nmom needs to take note of this.

It rained a lot.

ernest_sleeping

But thankfully, it didn't for my lunch time perambulation and my long walk with Uncle Dale and then the one after dinner with nmom. She tried to skunk me out of seeing Armand. I love Armand. He wasn't home at dinner. He was at lunch, he barked at me!

Now I am snoring. Tomorrow is another day and maybe a trip to the dog park with Uncle Dale!

Tmom, I hope you are having a nice time eating meatables.

ernest snoring, i'm not snoring basset

4 comments:

Kerrio said...

Tmom is right - you squeak that toy E!!!

Peppy Sheppys said...

What is with the ma apes and their fondness for vegetables? Makes no sense. Meatables are for the eatables.

Who is this mysterious Armand?

Sheps w/Pep & Squeaks

Sophie Brador said...

Armand? Who is Armand? What is Armand? You are cute and so is your goose.

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

Life is definitely too short buddy, squeak away!!