Monday, September 29, 2008

friday morning at the dog park

I have been visiting the dog park a few mornings a week. Its a nice dog park, with a dog leg that leads to the water.

I usually am a good boy and listen and sometimes even come back when called.

Recently, I have not been such a good boy.

This means that I have to do the perp walk out of the park ON MY PINK LEASH.

How embarrassing is that?

Tomorrow morning, n.mom promised me the park! I am so excited. Everyone loves me there except for one grumpy fellow, but his mom keeps him away from me.

Do you love the dog park too?

ernest in the water for the first time

7 comments:

wally said...

Is that Magnuson Park??? Can you smell my PEE MAIL? I usually didn't go in the lake, though. My sissy Morgan PWNED Lake Washington, though. Though there are a few of her lost kongs out there.

wally t.

Joe Stains said...

I like the dog park for a while, about 20 minutes, than I get bored. I am a solo kind of guy. I definitely wouldn't go in that water.

Sophie Brador said...

Ernest! I know you're just a young fella, but you're damn sexy in the water. And I like those tough boys. The perp walk? Woozers.

xo
SB

wally said...

Ike--Do you think your apes are going to the AAG in LV next year?

My ma ape hates LV but she is weighing her options.

wally t.

Mony said...

Moses gets his ass whipped at the dog park. So we do not go...
mony the anti-social

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernest and Ernest's Human! Fantastic blog! My name is Lauren and I work for a Portland based Advertising Agency that is preparing to release a new DVD set, featuring Cesar Milan. This fresh, new DVD set shows dog owners a variety of Cesar’s key concepts, including how to become a “pack leader”, the importance of calm-assertive energy, and how to establish proper rules, boundaries and limitations for your dog. If you're interested in being one of the first to review this new DVD set and post your thoughts on your blog, I'd love to send you a complimentary DVD promo set. Just shoot me an email if you're interested!
Lauren Lisoski
llisoski@r2cgroup.com

Anonymous said...

Wally -

Yes on AAG. Even though LV is not on our list of best basset cities. Not quite sure of dates.

Maybe I can persuade them to drive there and I can go too....

E-dd