My mom has been very busy and not blogging. She apologizes, my new basset enabled keyboard is on its way.
Other than having to wear a warm coat for a photo op, I have:
- graduated from basic obedience with flying colors
- started to behave a little better
- taken moms on lots of walks
- barked at cooling chutney
- arranged for a visit with my phracey, lolo and nobel spot
- picked blackberries for phracey
- gotten to see my grandmere and grand pere and received squeaky toys that I love
- put into short time lock down (think nicole richie) for attempting to taste walnut levain with a nice goat cheese
- refused a walk at 5:15 am because n.mom wanted to give T mom a break since she's leaving me for a t-r-i-p this week
This week should be good, except for the tooth inspection this am. I have to go to my physician to see her and show her my gnashers, get some shots, cookies and my general examination. I like my vet, the moms have a bet as to my weight.
Your guess is as good as theirs.