Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Erm, here is the latest on me.

Happy New Year.

My speech writers are in Rome eating my pasta and gelato, so I'll be brief.

Farm animals are not toys, do not treat them as such.

Ice is slippery, all four paws are needed for traction.

If its really cold, the inside of the house, especially the couch is a good place to hang.

Always respect your elders, including humans, they control things like the heat and whether or not you get to go for walks. Remember that.

I hope that all of you have gotten your people up for their post new year's eve walkies to clear their heads after all that prosecco, barbera or beer they may have had last night.

ernest out with the old and in with the new in 2008

3 comments:

wally said...

Happy New Year my friend. You are full of wit and wisdom.

And I have learned that stealing the heating pad and hiding it under my ample bum is a fine way to keep warm. I highly recommend it.
wally.

Katja said...

Thank you, ernest - happy new year to you!

I did not have prosecco, barbara or beer on new year's eve, but I did have a nice shave ice from Jo-Jo's on new year's day.

Unknown said...

With regard to the farm animals, sweetie...may I add, especially the geese :) Happy New Year to you too Ernest!