My pal Wally has tagged me to tell you eight things about me.
1. My moms found me on the internets while sort of searching for bassets and sort of not and not really wanting one, but sort of wanting one, you know what I mean? I was the only link on the BHCA page for Washington that had a web page. When N.mom saw some of my relatives, she fell in love and sent an email inquiring if there would be litter expected anytime soon.
2. The email was received, but the reply email went to her spam box! I could have not been found if n.mom had just deleted her spam box without looking at the message headers!
3. My original name was Kirby, after Kirby Puckett. My sister's name is Phrace, after Mama Stephanie's favorite Aunt Phrace.
4. I am named after Ernest Shackleton, the Polar explorer. My middle name is Henry after Henry Hudson, another famous explorer. I go by Ernest, E.dd, Ezp, Ernest the puppy, ernesto, ernest-no, tiny dog, teeny tiny basset baby boy (well maybe not so much any more). My AKC name is Oxboro Miles from our home. I am named after a Cowboy Junkies song. Do you like them? My moms do.
5. I am afraid of cats, all cats.
6. I am really a lap dog, I love laps more than anything. I will curl up in your lap in heartbeat even if I weigh 50 lbs and stay there for a long time.
7. My n.mom has kept every email about me including my weekly correspondence with my sister. Yes, my sister and I still email eachother about our exploits. Maybe one day these will go into my presidential archives.
8. I am probably the friendliest dog you'll meet. I'm good with children, other dogs and people. I'll make a fine president.
Now, I'm tagging Roxy, Ko, and the General.