Monday, August 04, 2008

Hi!

This weekend I had house guests - one two footed and two pawed and two four pawed.

Guess who?

Right -- Mama S, Phracey and Noble Spot!

It was fun.

I am tired.

do not disturb, love ernest

We wrestled, we tugged, we fought and we napped. I used Spot's ear as a chew toy. It was delicious. In fact, it brought him good luck and he won best of opposite sex at dog show. Forget the buddha rubbing, let me chew on your ear for good luck and fortune.


Now I'm in the 509 hanging with my homies.

out for kibble ernest the puppy

3 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

E! That's a pretty cute butt shot. Where are the rest? We want to see you and the gang, living it up.

xo
SB

Mony said...

You really know how to throw a party, E.

Joe Stains said...

That looks comfy, kinda...is all the blood rushing to your head??