Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DSC_1526

Do I look like a crow killer?

For the record, I love birds.

Went to work today, was harrassed by crows, closed the wagon hatch so my biscuits would be safe.

Came home, went for another walk, mom then abandoned me and Aunt Carol came and visited me.

My mom came home smelling like bbq and nothing was saved for me.

I punished her by ringing my bell.

My mom said that the end of her reign of terror is near. TH mom made it through line 8, the 72 hour upgrade window for mvpgolds on Alaska and that means that late Saturday night I will get to crawl into her lap and fall asleep!

Yea!

Other than that, its time for my fifth walk of the day.

nmom promises me tomorrow is the dog park.

ernest sniffing for nitrates basset

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ernest -

We had bbq tonight too - with twice bake potatoes. We will make you your very own bbq on Sunday - meat or fish? Or the crab I caught with the bongo?

- TCV

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so sweet with your neckerchief, Ernest! No way are you a crow killer!
You're sure lucky you get all those walkies in one day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Man, you look like your logo.

Mony said...

woops
didn't realize I was signed in under SKD on that last comment--too bad I didn't let him see your blog, E., he would love you (you can see photos on Flickr of him with Vida Blue)
but he was really me
mony