Monday, May 05, 2008

conjoined

Two years and one day ago, my moms came to see me for the first time. T mom says she was skeptical about me. She didn't think I was very handsome and thought my sissie, the beautiful Phracey was much cuter and basset like.

I finally admitted to her that I did not think she was so hot either.

She was tall and she insisted on picking me up. N.mom spent most of her time amazed at my tininess and pointing a camera in my face.

I was not too keen on that.

Anyways, it all worked out. She grew to love me for my dark and handsome looks. I captured her heart when the moms to be started off to the car and saw Phracey and I walk away. She thought then I looked more like a basset and less like, I have no idea -- a beagle? A wolfhound? a German shepherd?

ernest free basset for the next 36 hours

4 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Ernest, You are a fabulous specimen! These humans don't have a clue, when you get right down to it. That's why we make them work for the food.

xo
SB

wally said...

Ernest--Takes a discriminating palate to appreciate the taste of flat basset.

wally.

Joe Stains said...

I am glad she figured out that you were PAWESOME!!!

Mony said...

Where do you get those dark good looks?

Israel? Syria? Italy? Macedonia? The Lower East Side?

I need papers, please.
love, mony