Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday.

I have had a week. Lockdown with Skyler, a golden retriever and a joyful
return to my homelands in the 206.

This is my report card:

Click here to see the original, which is much nicer.

I came home and took a nap.

DSC_0363

I slept so hard, I snored, which may be due to my smooshed face.

DSC_0348

Today I was quite jaunty and hungry. Looks like the week is going to shape up pretty well for a basset, until of course it gets warm. 85 degrees in May? Yikes!

ernest basset made for the shade

5 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Ernest! Just look at that adorable back leg. So glad you're home. Did you get any of the lemon yoghurt cake?

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

that is a glowing report they gave you, sounds like they are pretty smart over there!

Lizzy said...

Looks like you were a great doggie while you were there... I bet you had a good time.

85 degrees? I must say, I am very jealous! It's still freezing cold over here... Brrrr...

Sparky

2shibas said...

We got REALLY close to the monitor and we could almost smell your corn chip-scented feet. What a great treat!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

wally said...

I can't believe they grade you. But well done on the eating bit.

wally.