Tuesday, May 20, 2008

waiting for TH

Hi it is me again.

If you are very excited to see two posts from me, ernest puppy in less than 24 hours, stay tuned.

For the next twelve days its going to be Ernest day by day to keep TH mom up to date with my goings on.

Once again, she's been keelhauled into pollock larvae infested waters to survey their distribution in relationship to other species to determine just how many pollock larvae will be infesting your
fish sticks in about three to four years.



How much fun can that be?

TH MOM - I MISSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

The five a day walks, the flat basseting, the chasing after butterflies, the jumping on top of you when you are reading the paper.

N.mom does not have the correct sized lap. K?

ernest basset var. pacificus

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ernest!

Are you really going post post every day for 12 days in a row? I'll be looking forward to reading every post!

I'm not sure I understood what you said about the pollock larvae stuff... I'll just pretend I'm smart and I know exactly what you said, okay?

That picture of you is a great one! You have a really big, cute nose.

Sparky

Joe Stains said...

12 days?! That certainly is a LONG time :( I hope that it manages to fly by!

wally said...

I'm so excited about your posting marathon!

And does she eat the pollack? Because I would.

wally.