Monday, May 19, 2008

Meet Bob

Meet Bob, he's a corgeagle (corgi/beagle mix). Is he not handsome? NMom met him while doing a Komen 3 day training walk. She is not allowed to take me on said walks but she cavorts with others. WTF?

On Sunday, my Mama Stephanie came to visit me! I had so much fun jumping on her and catching up with my sissie via her tennis shoes.

The moms were happy to see her and I was so tempted to jump into the passenger's seat and drive to the 509 just to spend time with Phracey.

Oh well. I'll have to wait until August 1. I wonder how many days that is?

ernest basset at your service

4 comments:

Mony said...

such a social puppy, you

I love you E.

Joe Stains said...

that corgeagle is pawesomely handsome. I wish I had some low rider dog in me, you guys are quite great!

wally said...

WHOA. Low riders RULE!

wally.

ps. Cheating apes, on the other hand, scandalous!

Kathleen Rietz said...

I have a corgeagle! You can see her photo on my blogs...check it out, she is A D O R A B L E !