Sunday, May 25, 2008

for sale, by owner

Rain, followed by sun, followed by roaching, followed by passive agressive basset behavior. All followed by frosty paw rejection and gimpy paw.

My nmom went to grand meres and grand peres for dinner and did not take me. They were mad. They wanted to see their Ernest puppy grandson.

I wanted my own turkey burger, hold the pickles.

Tomorrow night the whole J clan is coming over. I hope for some serious head scritching time.

T mom have you located the fish sticks yet?

ernest the puppy

5 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Ernest, You are looking svelte!

xo
SB

Anonymous said...

Ernest -

Finding very young fishsticks. Not huge numbers, but an elegant sufficiency.

Sunny here. Saw a whale spouting a while back.

Having roast turkey for dinner - not really bbq weather here.

- TCV

Joe Stains said...

I kinda like pickles, but I am weird like that.

wally said...

Oh Ernest, there is no reason to reject the Frosty Paws. You can find other ways to show your displeasure with the apes that are less damaging to you, I believe.

wally

Anonymous said...

Oh Ernest-Dog,

What good's a dog without a blog, anyways?

Rowena in RI