Friday, April 27, 2007

From http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=46730&in_page_id=34

As a young lad, I loved sheep more than almost everything (other than my sister). I liked living in Seattle except I missed my sheep. My sister still lives with some sheep and S.mom often emails us and tell us what is happening with the sheep at Rancho Oxboro.

If I had my way, we would have a sheep so that I had someone to play with. However, this is ridiculous.

Sheep masquerading as a poodle? Impossible!

My head hurts just thinking about it.

Ernest

5 comments:

Kerrio said...

E...

it's in the SUN.

the SUN

get it?

ok - if it was NEW OF THE WORLD you would be in trouble too.

But it's in the SUN.
Pop over here lad and we will educate you!

Sophie Brador said...

How about a poodle masquerading as a sheep?

Kerrio said...

Sophie - isn't that called a Bedlington?

ROFL

Mony said...

having a sheep of ones own would be sooo fun

unfortunately, luv, you'll have to settle for having your own chicken

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.