Friday, September 21, 2007

The latest from Ernest -

Phrace has come into season. I need to know if it would be possible that she and I, despite having the same parents are really not related! I think that when the chromosomes split we got a totally different set. Is that possible? I sent an e-mail to N.mom and told her that I thought that I might be an alien Basset (after all my birth was not witnessed, so it is possible that I was left by an UFO. I really would like to spend time with Phrace.

and this:


Check this out:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerrio/1407482527/

I am worried, very worried

Busy times for young bassets...

2 comments:

Kerrio said...

Dear Ernest

Your package is in the post and on it's way.

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Was it hard to fit Kubrin into a box?
Did you punch many airholes for him?

E-dd