Monday, October 08, 2007

Today was the best basset type day, if you can't be with your dog family chasing sheep and jumping over Nobel Spot!

It was a holiday for Sophie and for my TH mom, but she worked anyways. I hope that Sophies mom didn't work and was thankful.

I went for a long walk at lunchtime, I played run around, worked on my comebacks, roached in the sun, ate a bisquit by the lake and then took a long nap.

It was the best day I had in a long while. If my n.mom had been using her noodle, she would have taken the camera out of her bag and taken some good campaign shots of me.

I am now considering my evening nap locations. As usual my butt will be hanging off the couch, please do not goose me.

Ernest

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a great day, next time maybe you should grab the camera??

Bootsie said...

Sounds like a perfect hound-day.

Tell your mum she is pants for forgetting the camera!

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Ernest, Your mom is Canadian?! Cool. My mom worked a bit, but mostly took the day off and hung out with moi, moi, moi. She had two giant dinners and lots of wine on Sunday, so she was too rolly-polly to do much anyway.

Lizzy said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Nice and relaxful...

Sparky