Monday, February 04, 2008

chester
I'm back from lock down where I shared quarters with Lucy, a hound cross. We had fun! Not that kind, more like running around and being very active.

I am happy to be home. I think.

The moms purport to be home, at least one of them for the next six weeks.

Apparently, they were out shaking hands, kissing babies, eating spam and hulaing for the Ernest revolution in Hawaii, which does not carry that many delegates according to Mama Stephanie, my strategist

ernest jumping all over super tuesday

4 comments:

Mony said...

Running around is good. Any baying going on?

wally said...

But if you win Hawaii do you get to be the Island King or something? Or maybe you could move the White House to Maui! I'm all over that! Except it's hot there, eh?

wally

Sophie Brador said...

Great photo! Makes me thing there should be a spot the Ernest series.

xo
SB

p.s. My name was almost Lucy

Lizzy said...

Wonderful photo! I hope you're having a great week so far, Ernest.

Sparky