Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Every path has an obstacle

To every path there is an obstacle.

I am feeling a bit better. I have no parasites in my stools (TMI), I am awake and bored and ready to go. I have had approximately 1.5 cups of rice and 2 oz. of chicken in the past 24 hours and I am still hungry.

The nice vet tech said to up my foodables! Woot.

Thank you for all your kind words. I may be nicer to nmom today and not make her sleep with me on the couch.

ernest on the upswing while the stock market is on the downswing

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

STINKIN CATS!

Mony said...

stinkin' fecal flotation!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're doing better. I just stopped by to show your blog some love.

Sophie Brador said...

Um, orange cat? What's the deal dude?

xo
SB

p.s. good to hear your poops are perfect. I would expect no less from my presidential candidate. Do you think McCain had his poop checked?

wally said...

Ernest,

So glad to hear your belly is on the mend. We have had some dire rears around here but my stomach is, as in the great giardia outbreak of June 08, unaffected. Mysterious, isn't it?

wally t.

ps. My ma ape is going to propose an AAG panel: Spatial Patterns of Short Legged Dogs.