Sunday, December 21, 2008

The moms have an idea -- they are going to take 11 imac monitors to the Apple Store and see if they can trade them in for one iphone.

Then they can trade the iphone for me!

If not, they are going to try and get another 18 to up the ante.

I am sorry I'm not in the 206 enjoying the snow. The moms have been out in it and said that its deeper than a basset butt, whatever that means.

I have told them over and over to stay away from the yellow stuff. It is not limoncello flavored.

over and out and under and over ernest the puppy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you Ernest!

Joe Stains said...

oh Ernest, those Apple geniuses have nothing on you dude.

Eduardo said...

Ernest, your so cool.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

I'll offer you 1 Ernest for 29 iMacs. Good deal for both of us.

PapaJ