Wednesday, February 04, 2009

snack time


Things have not improved in the dining department.

Apparently tomorrow's instructions to the dining matron at the hoosegow is to limit my food intake to 3 cups of kibbleables a day.

Again, WTF?

Nmom better start taking me to the dog park starting next week, she needs the exercise.

So, tomorrow I'm off to the hoosegow (stated above), email me if you want to be put on the visitor's list. I believe visiting hours are Saturday between 2-4 pm. If you can, please bring me the NYT's crossword puzzle and a kongie filled with almond butter.

I will be sprung on Monday, they better bring me back some BBQ from Kansas.

fondly,

ernest "do you have any cheese" basset

7 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Mom just bought a big brick of goat cheese, too bad you can't just come and stay with me. She also bought these impossibly small eggs that I bet we could convince Tanner he needs to sit on to get them to hatch. Could be fun, don't ya think??

MJ's doghouse said...

OH ERnest...how about if i mail you a cake with cheese inside it...hmmmm.I just dont like that you spend so much time in the joint....dude...you seem like such a nice chap...

Anonymous said...

Ernest,

Find pictures of the moms when they were tiny humans. (There is at least one picture in the downstairs bedroom.) Compare the pictures to see who has put on the most weight.

Love

Phrace

Tobi said...

I am not sure who has a bigger crush on Ernest - Bluebonnet, Clementine or me?!?!

Mony said...

ooooo you can push some buttons, E.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

My guys love cheese. But - wow - 3 cups? Good grief - my dogs don't even get that much!

DogsDeserveFreedom

wally said...

Poor Ernest. I bet we could distract my ma ape with a kong filled with almond butter. I will try to smuggle in goodies during your visiting hours. Maybe send a file to break you free.

wally t.