Wednesday, March 18, 2009

365.61

I am back from the 509. I am nearly three years and one week old. Tmom and Nmom used
my return to spend a night away from home in the 503. Mama S brought me to them and reported that while I was at Rancho Oxboro I performed miracles! Many lambs were born while I was there and some were unexpected.

Right now I am catching up on my squeaking, sleeping, urban smells and smooching everyone. I have not forgotten how to use my poochie bells and may be promoted to the conductor of the poochie bell symphony. That cruddy picture that my nmom took is just a few of the love offerings from Steve the mailman, he left them for me daily. Is he not the best?

ernest percussion is my life basset

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Your mailman is MUCH cooler than our mailman!! We totally missed you, glad you are back.

Stella said...

Conductor of the Poochie Bell Symphony! What a fantastic honor. I am proud to call you a friend!

Wow!

Kisses,
Stella