Saturday, May 30, 2009


I am sharing a room with two lovely ladies today at the hoosegow. Its such a good thing that I'm a gentle basset.


My mom accidentally poured sunflower seeds into my food == she spend some quality time picking out seeds from my kibble. She then decided to use the principles she learned as a budding young biochemist when isolating proteins and shake/filter the smaller particles to the bottom of the column/container.

The matron at lockdown still did not think this was acceptable. So, I'm eat their nutritionables until mom can go buy me some new kibbleables.

I hope she remembers to buy biscuits. We're OUT.

Tmom claims that they have not found in fish. Have you found any SHARKS?

back to basics ernest the puppy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PKZ150-011400-
COASTAL WATERS SOUTH OF THE ALASKA PENINSULA SITKINAK TO CASTLE CAPE
400 PM AKDT SUN MAY 31 2009

...GALE WARNING TONIGHT AND MONDAY NIGHT...

.TONIGHT...SE WIND 35 KT. SEAS 16 FT. RAIN.
.MON...SE WIND 30 KT. SEAS 16 FT. RAIN.
.MON NIGHT...SE WIND 35 KT. SEAS 17 FT. RAIN.
.TUE...SE WIND 25 KT. SEAS 12 FT.
.TUE NIGHT...SE WIND 20 KT. SEAS 9 FT.
.WED...E WIND 30 KT. SEAS 11 FT.
.THU...SE WIND 20 KT. SEAS 9 FT.
.FRI...SW WIND 15 KT. SEAS 7 FT.

Yippie skippie.