Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Testing my independence, E. the puppy, July 4, 2006. Happy Fourth of July to Aunt Ruth and Uncles David and Michael all the way in Adelaide, Australia!

Happy Fourth of July. I started out today by being very active, running around, finding my voice and then chasing cuppie. I got to participate in a parade. This one was more fun than the one last weekend and did not involve motorcycles. I followed a fire engine, but they did not need me to serve as a ladder basset.

Oh well.

Later we took a nap and then we went for a walk at the ppatch where I was fed raspberries by my n. mom.

I think my idea of basset paradise would be a bowl of strawberries and raspberries served to me by my n. mom while we are sitting on the couch on a not very warm day.

Other than that, my basset life is good. Taller mom called from 6000 miles away and she sounded tired. I hope that she gets to stretch her paws and go for a run around the park.

e.dd

No comments: